October 19, 2012

Sponsor?

Home is with You

See what I did up there? I used my brand spankin' new logo from Fran at Creative United! More of her awesomeness is yet to come on this blog, get excited. And if you're in need of design work, she is your girl!

I have some sponsor spots that are open immediately! Things are getting extra exciting around here and I'd love to have you along for the ride. I really enjoy helping to bring new people to others' shops, blogs, etc!

Here are some of our stats...
450+ views daily
512 likes on Facebook
1,106 followers on Twitter
612 followers on Pinterest
758 followers on Instagram
1,077+ followers on GFC, Bloglovin, and Hellocotton combined
*Plus my husband's social network that he shares the blog with of about 20,000+ people!


If you'd like more info go here.


0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...